Friday, July 11, 2008

The Birthday Bunch



Here’s one chocolate indulgence for students during the school year - - a personalized candy bar. A healthier idea is to wrap a granola bar. I chose the chocolate bar because the expiration date is a year out. This allows me to wrap all the candy bars (40+) at one sitting and display them in my room.

I created my wrapper template in Microsoft Publisher by making a 6 inch square. I ordered the safari animal cutouts at
Creative Press.

Microsoft Publisher offers a candy bar template. You may edit the file as needed by replacing the text, changing the colors, and adding the clipart as desired. These candy bars wrappers are great ideas for class awards, Christmas gifts, Valentines, thank-you gifts. Check it out at here.




No comments:

Post a Comment