Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Swing On By

I found him this morning while googling a totally unrelated topic. I now find I must locate a spot for this guy in my classroom. He is just too cute to pass by.
One way to enlarge clip art is by making a copy on a transparency. I then project the image on a piece of butcher taped on the wall. You can make the image as large or small as you like. Once you have the size you want, trace the image onto the butcher paper. When you're done, color the image with markers, colors, or pastels. Laminate your projects for durability.
I generally enlarge my clipart to a size of 3 or 4 feet. The larger sizes tend to pop out and get noticed. My swinging friend will be in good company. He’ll join other safari animals I am creating for bulletin boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment